Guidelines for Preparing Posters
1. Posters will be displayed in the “Aulario IV Hall” of the university from 13 Thursday to 14 Friday of October from 11:00 to 18:00h. There will be a dedicated poster discussion period each day from 14.00 to 15.15 h.
2. Poster presenters and/or a co-author are expected to be close to their posters available to rich discussions during the poster sessions of the Meeting.
3. Poster size will not exceed 120 cm high x 100 cm wide. The organizers will supply material to attach their poster onto the panels. Please do not use heavy cardboard, which may be difficult to keep in position on the poster board.
4. Poster Board Assignments. All poster boards will be numbered, please make sure that you place your poster in the correct location according to the number assigned in the “Book of Abstracts”, which can be downloaded from the website of the Meeting.
5. Authors must remove their posters by 18:00 h Friday, 14 September.