Author registration and abstract submission: At least one author of each paper must register from April 1, 2022.
Abstract submission for oral and flash presentation: Ends on September 11, 2022.
Abstract submission for poster presentation: Ends on September 18, 2022.
The organizing committee will select 14 posters (guidelines below) for presentation as flash communications (5 min). Selected candidates will be duly informed sufficiently in advance in order to prepare their presentation.
Prizes will be awarded to the best five oral, flash and poster presentations of a value each of 500 €, 300 € and 100 €, respectively.
Scope of the meeting
- I) Biomacromolecules (nucleic acids, proteins, polysaccharides, etc.)
- II) Solid-state NMR (DNP, materials, etc.)
- III) Metabolomics (includes AI/ML with focus in metabolomics)
- IV) Small molecules (includes other nuclei, organometallics, catalysis, natural products, etc.)
- V) Methodology (includes benchtop NMR, AI/ML, fast/efficient NMR, diffusion, etc.)
- VI) Macrobiomolecules
Some methodologies, techniques or studies may be placed in several categories. Authors are asked to select the topic more closely related with the research described.